APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2024 SHOW ARE NOW OPEN
The craft marquee is very popular - please submit your application early to avoid disappointment. A waiting list will be operated when we are fully booked
Exhibitor's Admission Tickets will be allocated as follows:
Craft Marquee: - 2 Admission Tickets
Further admission tickets may be purchased at a reduced prepaid price of £10 each and should be applied for when making your application.
If you would like to apply for a stand at our show our application process is designed to ensure that makers of appropriate and sufficient quality are carefully selected to take up one of the limited number of stands in this dedicated area.
It is vitally important to us, our visitors and all our exhibitors that the quality of offering in the marquee is high. By applying you are required to undergo a simple process to ensure the quality of product and commitment to your craft. This process will be as follows:
• Please complete and sign the downloadable form by 12 April, including photographic evidence and/or a website link of your work.
• Successful applicants will be notified and invoiced by 19 April
Makers taking stands in the Craft Marquee will benefit from:
- Large dedicated marquee area – no need for a gazebo
- Electrical supply for stands
- Specific show field signage
- Limited numbers of stands of similar product
- Pre-show promotion by the Show
- Opportunities for you to advertise in the Show’s catalogue, schedule and on the website
- Access to approximately 12,000 show visitors
- Competition: Exhibitors in the Craft Marquee will be judged for the best stand in this marquee on the day. The winner will receive:
- A Trophy, and
- A same size stand, in the Craft Marquee at next year's Totnes Show, free of charge
If you prefer not to apply for a stand through this process you may alternatively do so for the separate Lifestyle Pavilion marquee area (adjacent to the Craft area); the Lifestyle Pavilion will be broadly monitored for quality of potential stand items but they will not necessarily be made by the maker directly.
The Show Committee’s ambition is to provide a showcase of the highest standards of workmanship and design from all its craft stand holders. We are looking particularly for work which is original and imaginative, shows an appropriate and sensitive use of materials, a high level of craft skill and involvement with the process and excellent finish.