Homecraft, Handicraft and Horticulture
PLEASE READ THE SCHEDULE CAREFULLY
TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS CLICK HERE
OR SEE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS BELOW
(Scroll down the page to view)
HOMECRAFT, BAKING, HANDICRAFT AND HORTICULTURAL SECTION
RULES AND REGULATIONS 2019
Entry Fees: Adult 50p per exhibit / Child 25p per exhibit.
Adult Classes = 16+ on day of show / Child Classes = Up to 15 years old on day of show (Child’s age must be on entry forms and clearly labelled on exhibits.)
Tickets to Show: Each entrant to the H&H will receive a £1 discount on their published show entry ticket. This must be purchased in advance through the Chief Steward - see details on the application form.
- All Exhibits to be brought to the Showground, Berry Pomeroy between
8am and 9.30am on Sunday 28th July. Any late arrivals may risk not being entered in to their class/es. Judging to take place that morning.
- On your arrival at the showground, please report to the H&H team who will be on the main gate to meet you.
- If you are attending the show and hold tickets, the H&H stewards will direct you to the display tent where the team will meet you.
- If you are not attending the event but can get to the showground to drop your entries off, the H&H stewards will meet you at the gate and will escort you to the display tent to place your entries, or alternatively the stewards will be happy to collect your entries from you at the gate and take them to the display tent for you.
- If you are not attending the event and are unable to get to the showground on the Sunday, we may be able to make necessary arrangements to collect your entries from you and get them to the display tent on the day.
- You will be unable to drive up to the display tent to unload, but we will have already noted if you have a lot of entries and may need help getting them into the showground! H&H team stewards will be on hand to assist you.
- Any exhibits sent by post must reach the Chief Steward by Monday 22nd July.
- One entry per person per class
- All items are entered and exhibited at the owner’s risk.
- Prize Money can be collected from the Homecraft & Handicraft tent
between 3.30pm and 4.30pm on the day of the show, Sunday 28th July.
- Exhibits may be collected between 4pm and 5pm on Sunday 28th July.
- No exhibits may be removed from the Tent before this time without permission of the Chief Steward. The committee will not be responsible for any exhibit left after 5pm.
- Prizes are awarded at the Judge’s discretion and the Judge’s decision must be final. No complaint will be entertained.